Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Quick trip to Calif. & Peach Days

These mail boxes were out in the middle of the desert on the way to Palm Springs to visit my mom who broke her hip....I entered the picture in Peach Days and got a blue Ribbon.
When traveling out in the middle of no where, we saw some of the prettiest clouds, this was taken while driving along the way.
Austin, Jayden and Amber on our small road going to go to Peach Days.....
Austin, Jayden and Dave just got squirted by our fire department, who cooled everyone off on the parade route. In the back you see some of our friends who were smart and had a big umbrella to protect them...
We told Marie they should have been in the parade so I took this picture of them leaving, they are the smart ones who had the umbrella. I love the small town life, Peach Days was great this year, I got another blue ribbon for my peaches so I got one at the County fair and one at Peach Days. We sure had fun. What a great way to end the summer.

No comments: