Thursday, June 26, 2008

G-pa went on a bike ride and the attack of the water balloons...

So Abreana and Austin are having a water balloon toss waiting for G-pa to return from his bicycle ride in 100 degrees weather...Dave is a die hard rider...
Here comes G-pa telling the kids they can not hit his bike....
One more spin around and he actually comes in for his landing...
Dave uses his left over water but is no match for all the balloons the kids have made.
And when all the balloons are gone Aubreana even threw the water out of the Tupperware bowl at G-pa...
In the end they were all cooled off and ready for our next adventure of the evening. Which deserves a blog of it's own.... the fun goes on....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kMart77 said...

Hello Colleen & Dave,

I apologize for contacting you on your personal blog, but I was wondering if Cycle Fantasy is still operating there is any chance you would take on a Mantis restoration project. We actually spoke a couple years back, I got your contact info from Richard Cunnigham back then.

Again I sincerely apologize for posting on your blog, but the number I had for you is no longer in service and I had no other way to contact you.

You can contact me at mkozaczek@gmail.com.

Thanks!!

Martin