Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Birthday Week-end...and a baby shower too!





















Wow! My Birthday was very nice. Dave made me breakfast then he had given me flowers and healthy snacks. He also put a Happy Birthday banner on my car and in the kitchen too. Then we had to work all day. But Friday night was so much fun... all five of my daughters and all the grandchildren plus John and Keith all met up at The Golden Corral for dinner. It was fun and they even sang to me. It was great and then we came and played games at our house. Saturday we did a small baby shower for Autumn and it was yummy delicious food made by Angela. Then we played the rest of Saturday with the kids outdoors and later indoors. Keith had fun with John and they recruited Angela to sing for their rock band. Sunday was conference(for those who watched) and then a big Oven beef roast with 4 pounds of carrots and 8 pounds of potatoes. Everyone enjoyed it. It was Alaina's 8th Birthday so we made a cake and sang to her. Then everyone packed it up and went home leaving G-Pa and G-ma tired.....but it is the best when we get everyone here at once....thank-you everyone because that is what I wanted for this Birthday, all of you together, but we still need to get that picture.....

2 comments:

FrankNApril said...

Very nice Mom! Get better Dad! Love ya we had fun! April and the wild one's!

Ang said...

Tag you're it - go to my blog to get the details.